Happy Everything

Sunday, August 18, 2013

My daughter-in-law, who is married to our army son, has recently gotten into roller derby.  I don't know anything about it other than what I saw in the movie "Whip It."  The thought of our Anna being one of those rowdy girls is a little scary, but she loves it and now has advanced to refereeing.  Like any hobby or sport, the right equipment is very important and she needed a little help.  So, I found this cute digital stamp on mormanart.com.  I had fun copic coloring the image and got to use my much neglected glitter.  My husband had teased her that skates would be her birthday, Christmas and any other gift.  So I used the "Happy Everything" sentiment to carry on the joke.  This was such a fun card to make, and she loved it.

Roller Derby photo image_zps9144e21e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment