Post-Vacation Blahs!

Monday, June 24, 2013

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!  I've been on vacation the past couple weeks, with no crafting and almost no internet.  Today, I finally had a chance to try to get back into stamping mode, but only got one card done.


The creative feeling just wasn't there yet.  I'm pleading temporary mental disability, because I took a very nasty fall and hit my head while on the vacation cruise.  (It still hurts and I have daily headaches and neck pain.)  I've browsed the web this afternoon for inspiration and have a couple ideas for tomorrow and I might try the most recent OWH sketch as a warm up.  So, stay tuned for a new card post tomorrow...

Update:  After web browing for a while, I realized I just wasn't in the mood to finish the rest of the cowboy cards.  I saw a card by Lorie Homer that I liked and CASEd it, using stamps in my stash instead of the Stampin Up Doilies set, which I don't own.  Happy colors!  That's what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment