OWH Sketch #171 and Disney Cards

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

When I saw sketch challenge #171 on OWH, I immediately thought about some Disney scraps that I've been trying to use up.  Of course, just thinking about Disney makes almost anyone smile (especially me, who just got back from Orlando)!  So, I happily spent a couple hours making Disney cards:


I didn't follow the sketch on these next two. The ideas just came to mind, so I went with the flow. I am really happy with the pink one - a girly Disney card. It's so different from the usual primary colors. For the last one, I just had to make another Goofy card, using up the last of my Goofy twinchie squares.

1 comment:

  1. Joan these cards are so darn cute! I love your take on the sketch, and while the last two don't follow the exact measurements you still have all the elements and I can see the sketch there. The pink one is so girly and the sentiment is perfect. I'm a big Goofy fan so I really love that card, especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete