More One Sheet Wonder Cards

Friday, May 24, 2013

Now that I've rediscovered one sheet wonder cards, I looked around on Pinterest for templates to use on 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper.  I found one with possibilities and pulled out a sheet of Club Scrap designer cardstock and cut out all the pieces.  The dark navy-teal was the matching cardstock from Club Scrap.  Then I used other various pieces from my scrap box to create six cards:


The next batch of OSW cards, I'm going to find some fun, easier to use paper.  Although these cards turned out okay, the printed paper, which was a design of abstract seaweed before I cut it up, was an odd color and I had a very hard time finding colors that would work with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan!! I just wanted to stop by and say hello... I really love all of your one-sheet wonder cards that you made. They are all great" I love the ones in the previous post! These are great also!!! So glad that you had fun with the tutorial and thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete