Midweek Throwdown X 3

Monday, May 27, 2013

It's a flip flop kind of day! Recently, I saw a flip flop wreath on Pinterest that was just the cutest thing. So a few days ago I went to the dollar store for supplies to make one of my own. Now it's hanging on my wall and makes me smile every time I walk by.

                        Update:  I finally noticed that I had one flip flop upside down and fixed it!

The next thing I knew, I had my flip flop stamps out and decided to make a card. Using scraps from cards I made yesterday, I stamped three sets of flip flops, mounted them on black card stock and cut each one out. Then I mixed and matched more scraps to color block a background. The finished card is just as happy as the wreath and I hope it will brighten someone's day.

1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog from OWH through the OSW blog posting. Oh, I love the internet for bouncing around and finding inspiration. I LOVE your flip flop wreath and card! I was especially taken with the texture on your beach towel. Genius. I can't wait to look at more of your cards. I just wanted to say hi and give you some love. <3

    ReplyDelete