A card for a wedding

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today, a good part of my day was spent running errands in preparation for my upcoming trip.  I'm sure going to hate not being able to make cards for at least two weeks!  So I'm going to have to put all my stuff away soon.

I will be attending a wedding, and finally came up with a card.  Since it's an informal affair, I didn't want to make a formal style card.  I was blog browsing, looking for inspiration when I ran across Sherri Thompson's "Share Croppers" blog (http://www.sherrithompson.blogspot.com/) and saw an adorable card: 

I don't have the stamp she used, but found a digital stamp at an Etsy shop called Milk N Coffee. A few minutes later I had purchased, downloaded and printed the image. The cutting and paper piecing took a bit longer, but I finally got it done. I still like Sherri's card better, but I did the best I could:

No comments:

Post a Comment