My new stamp set: Time in a Bottle

Friday, April 12, 2013

A month or two ago while I was web browsing, I ran across a stamp set I hadn't seen before.  It's a clear stamp set called "Time in a Bottle" by Dare 2 B Artzy.  I really didn't need another set, but once I saw it, I got the Jim Croce song stuck in my head, which in turn made it impossible to forget about the stamp set.

So last week, I finally gave in and ordered the set!  Dare 2 B Artzy shipped immediately and the stamps arrived way sooner than I expected.  Last night I started playing with a collage, but it wasn't working and I gave up.  This morning, I started fresh and went in an entirely different direction and the card almost made itself!


I just love that bottle with the song lyrics on it!  The bottle and sentiment are from the "Time in a Bottle" set.  The pocket watch is by Rubber Stampede.  The stickers are HOTP Dazzles Steampunk Stickers.  Metal gears were purchased in Michael's beading and jewelry section.  DPP is from Graphic 45 "Steampunk Debutant" collection.

And darn it, the song is still stuck in my head!!

I'm late, since midweek is long gone, but I was still playing with the new stamps and decided to use my favorite color combo:  black, white and red.  So, here's my card for the Midweek Throwdown Challenge on OWH:


2 comments:

  1. Love your samples!!! I am the designer of the Time in the Bottle set and would love to have a sample of your card in our Artzy Ideas page. I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I just love this set, especially the bottle! Thank you for the compliments on my cards. I am flattered that you would want to show these cards on the Artzy Ideas page. Just let me know what you need in order to do this. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete