Easel card for Mom

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yesterday and today I've been making my Easter cards. I didn't procrastinate on purpose. It's just that I've become accustomed to creating on the OWH schedule. The spring/Easter deadline for OWH is long past and I've been working on Father's day cards. A couple days ago, I realized that I hadn't made any of my family cards. Today, I made a card for my 84 year old mother, and went completely off my usual style. Maybe because we can't use glitter on OWH cards (it shows up on night vision scopes, and could endanger our troops if the glitter rubbed off on them.) So, I went glitter, flower and embellishment crazy on this card, AND it's my first easel card. (Thanks for the tutorial, OWH.) My daughter, the embellishment queen, is sooo proud of me!

1 comment: