Mother's Day cards

MARCH 11, 2013

When I'm travelling, everywhere I look, I see card inspiration. I've been known to surreptitiously use my cell phone camera to capture an idea so that I won't forget by the time I get back to my craft room. As soon as I finish my Mother's Day cards and go to the post office, I'll be trying a couple ideas I picked up on my latest trip.

My daughter shares the craft room, and she had a jar of pretty yellow lacy Prima flowers that called out to me. I decided on a speckled green printed paper and began embossing, layering, die cutting, and punching, and this card is the result. I didn't have a single mother/mom stamp, so printed the sentiment on the computer.


The next card was CASE'd from Pinterest and was perfect for some Stampin Up designer printed paper in my stash.  A lot of cutting and layering, but really a very easy to make card.  I love pink and brown together!


No comments:

Post a Comment