Sunday, February 17, 2013

Operation Write Home VCMP Challenge #6 - Wheeled Things. I never seem to make enough masculine cards, but this challenge lends itself well, since what guy doesn't like wheels? I used the technique for the car where you stamp the image, fussy cut out the part of the image that you want to be outside the circle, then slide the Nestie die under the cut out part (the back of the car) and over the rest of the image, then cut. It gives a feeling of action to the image. On this card, I actually ended up doing the technique twice because I liked the idea of the road from the background paper spotlighted on the circle under the car. The rest is easy...just adhere everything to the card. Now, let's get our kicks!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card...where is the car from?...reminds me of one my uncle drove...also loove that sentiment! Thanks for playing in the Things with Wheels challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some digi stamps that I have been working with for Father's Day cards. Your card got me thinking about using the matted circle like you did but perhaps cutting up a page from the road atlas for the card mat and on the circle...hmmm off to try thst. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete