Sunday, February 17, 2013

Challenge #7 Caffeine Challenge for VCMP - Coffee brown and Starbucks green! Die cut an oval window in 4" by 5.25" brown cardstock and stamp coffee beans all over with versamark ink. Trim image and adhere behind oval window. Using two oval dies together, cut a narrow green frame and glue over brown cardstock. Stamp sentiment on white, use ticket punch on corners, mat on green and ticket punch green also. Wrap bakers twine around brown cardstock, then mount sentiment using dimensionals. Attach to A2 size green cardstock, embossed with Stampin Up square lattice folder. Attach to white card base and it's done. My coffee cup needs a refill now, then on to the next challenge!



2 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment! I don't do mornings well until I've had my diet coke. :) Thanks for playing along with my caffeine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those bean stamps!!! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete