Sat. February 16, 2013

Operation Write Home is having a virtual cardmaking party (VCMP)this holiday weekend and it looked like fun, so I thought I'd give it a try. Challenge #1 is to make a card using chevrons (zig zags.) After hunting around, I found a little chevron print in my scrap box. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on charcoal gray cardstock, then adhered the chevron strip. The scooter girl image is from an old Stampin Up set, stamped on white cardstock, colored with Copics, then mounted on dark pink cardstock. Attached matted image to charcoal gray, attached a silver Eiffel Tower brad, then adhered to standard A2 white card base. Ooh la la, je t'aime this card!

1 comment:

  1. I love your image, Joan! She sure has attitude on that pink scooter and those chevrons makes me feel like she's really on the go! Too cute. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete