Last week I finally got motivated to make some cards, after not being near my craft room for ages.  Halloween is one of my favorite card-making holidays, and realizing that the OWH (Operation Write Home) deadline for halloween cards is August 31st, I got busy.  I challenged myself to see how many cards I could make to get in the mail to OWH.  I've always worked best with a deadline looming!  Here are some of the ones I made:

Cardstock: Dark Gray scrap (for bat); white card base
Printed paper: Three main layers by Authentique; pennant strips from unknown snips and scraps
Stamps: Bat from Inkadinkadoo "Mindscape Halloween" collection; Sentiment from Prickley Pear "Scary Cat" set

Cardstock: White
Specialty Paper: Maruyama, grass green, by Magenta
Pattern Paper: K & Company "Spooktacular" Collection (purple background); green print- source unknown
Stamps: Jar and frog from "All Wrapped Up" set by Stampin' Up; Arsenic Label by Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Collection
Sentiment Sticker: "All My Rowdy Friends" collection by Reminisce
Other: Twine (source unknown); googlie eye; stickles




Cardstock: Black, Dark Orange
Printed Paper: "All My Rowdy Friends" by Reminisce
Sentiment: Rub-on
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, circle punch, sticker, bright green ribbon

Cardstock: Black, White, Bright Green, Purple
Printed Paper: "All My Rowdy Friends" by Reminisce
Stamp: Spider from "Batty for You" set by Stampin' Up
Other: Corner rounder punch, circles and scallp circles dies by Spellbinders, black twine, googlie eyes, stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment